ELAP – INTRODUCTION WORKSHOP 2
– Pivotal for this training is movement research, exploring sensorial perception, self development and applied somatics in performance.
– The Embodied life art program is an uncovering process unlike mainstream dance practices.
– The weight of this program is given to the ‘performative practice’ in relation to improvisation as instant composition.
– The pedagogical approach is facilitating a context for students to be autonomous and own their own process.
– This program is a lens through which to look at one’s growth, the dance practice is used as a way to get in contact with one’s deep nature and observe patterns in order to stimulate a dialogue between art practice and life, supporting a process of integration.
Fall 2019: 11:00-17:00
Introduction Workshop 2
Topic: Fascia and Space
The fascia or connective tissue is a layer covering and connecting our whole body, which plays a great role in our alignment and in the use of our intuition and imagery. Widening and integrating the body as a whole inner-landscape we will address and investigate the topic of space as the outer-landscape.
Initiators and Teachers: Marisa Grande and Iris van Peppen
Location: Studio 3 Utrecht
Single workshop € 60,-