ELAP – INTRODUCTION WORKSHOP 3
– Pivotal for this training is movement research, exploring sensorial perception, self development and applied somatics in performance.
– The Embodied life art program is an uncovering process unlike mainstream dance practices.
– The weight of this program is given to the ‘performative practice’ in relation to improvisation as instant composition.
– The pedagogical approach is facilitating a context for students to be autonomous and own their own process.
– This programme is a lens through which to look at one’s growth, the dance practice is used as a way to get in contact with one’s deep nature and observe patterns in order to stimulate a dialogue between art practice and life, supporting a process of integration.
10 March 2018 – 11:00-17:00
Introduction Workshop 3
Flesh in relation to Breath and Voice (module 3)
The flesh gives volume to our body allowing to experience its tridimensionality and giving depth to our movement and the way we perceive our dancing body. The relation to breath and voice will support and widen the range of the investigation, opening up new windows in the personal and artistic development.
Initiators and Teachers: Marisa Grande and Iris van Peppen
Location: Studio 3 Utrecht
Single workshop € 60,- / all 3 workshops € 150,-
People can apply for a single workshop.