ELAP (Embodied Life Art Program) is an innovative somatic dance program for people from different walks of life.
The body, as a whole intelligent organism, is the focal point and the departure for learning.
- consists out of 7 modules of 40 hours each (5 full days from Thursday to Monday) starting on March 18, 2021 in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
- Offers experiential learning for the integration of knowledge through embodiment and composition;
- Combines the somatic practice with artistic practice and a performative context
Composition in real time reveals strategies and patterns. Besides, it offers the opportunity to experience how to navigate within our environment.
The program supports a process of integration by looking at one’s growth, and stimulates the dialogue between art and life.
Curious what ELAP has to offer? Join our introductory workshops for just €60 each.
- November 8, 2020 – 11:00 – 17:00 – POSTPONED
- December 13, 2020 – 11:00 – 17:00
Location: Studio 3, Weg naar Rhijnauwen 3, 3584 AD Utrecht, The Netherlands